Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Identify And Assist: Supporting Human Trafficking Victims
- Pickleball: The Fastest Growing Sport You've Likely Never Heard Of
- A Musical Life: Nikki Sample
- SPJ Award Winner: Dangerous Chemical Invades West Wichita Drinking Water
- Kansas Homeowners Believe State Budget Cuts Affecting Local Highway Project
Andrew Bales is a Wichita native, co-editor of Fractions Journal and lead coordinator of Wichita’s annual LIV Music Festival. He is studying toward an MFA in Creative Writing at WSU, where he was the 2009-2010 Barr fellow.
He has presented at national conferences on subjects including pop culture and aesthetics, as well as pedagogy and post-contemporary genres.
His writing can be found in editions of NANO Fiction, Touchstone, Johnny America and Fast Forward: an Anthology of Flash Fiction.