Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Crowson: Does Our State Have A New Mascot?
- Editorial Commentary: 'A Kansan In Brownbackistan'
- Wichita State's College Of Fine Arts Honors Five Alumni
- Brownback Isn't Concerned By Unbalanced Budget Bills In Kansas Legislature
- Airbus To Relocate Old Town Operations To Wichita State's Innovation Campus
Andrew Bales is a Wichita native, co-editor of Fractions Journal and lead coordinator of Wichita’s annual LIV Music Festival. He is studying toward an MFA in Creative Writing at WSU, where he was the 2009-2010 Barr fellow.
He has presented at national conferences on subjects including pop culture and aesthetics, as well as pedagogy and post-contemporary genres.
His writing can be found in editions of NANO Fiction, Touchstone, Johnny America and Fast Forward: an Anthology of Flash Fiction.