Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Two Chinese Scientist Try To Steal Rice From KS Research Facility
- A Musical Life: Hawley Shoffner
- Criminal Complaint Reveals Communications Between Loewen and Undercover FBI Agents
- Terry Lee Loewen Charged With Suicide Bombing Attempt At Mid-Continent
- Musical Space: Are Streaming Music Services Destroying The Industry?
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.