Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wichita Dance Studio Celebrates Ruby Anniversary With Dance Show
- A ‘Feast For The Senses’ Awaits Audiences Of Bluebeard’s Castle
- Why The Low Turnout At Local Elections?
- Report: New Proposal Cuts Money For Poorest School Districts, Protects Wealthiest
- Westar Energy Rate Increase Request Shows Shift Towards Flat Rate Fees
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.