Most Active Stories
- Identify And Assist: Supporting Human Trafficking Victims
- Pickleball: The Fastest Growing Sport You've Likely Never Heard Of
- A Musical Life: Nikki Sample
- SPJ Award Winner: Dangerous Chemical Invades West Wichita Drinking Water
- Kansas Homeowners Believe State Budget Cuts Affecting Local Highway Project
In August of 2008, Greg Collard took Interstate 77 - also known as the Hillbilly Highway - down to Charlotte and WFAE.
He came to us from West Virginia, where he spent eight years at West Virginia Public Broadcasting, including four as news director.
Greg has also worked at newspapers in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. Greg is a graduate of Marshall University in Huntington, WV, where he earned a bachelor's degree in journalism.