Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wichita Dance Studio Celebrates Ruby Anniversary With Dance Show
- A ‘Feast For The Senses’ Awaits Audiences Of Bluebeard’s Castle
- Why The Low Turnout At Local Elections?
- Report: New Proposal Cuts Money For Poorest School Districts, Protects Wealthiest
- Westar Energy Rate Increase Request Shows Shift Towards Flat Rate Fees
Kirk is a reporter for the NPR member station in Boston, WGBH, where he covers higher education, connecting the dots between post-secondary education and the economy, national security, jobs and global competitiveness. Kirk has been a reporter with Wisconsin Public Radio in Madison, Wis.; a writer and producer at WBUR in Boston; a teacher and coach at Nativity Preparatory School in New Bedford, Mass.; a Fenway Park tour guide; and a tourist abroad. Kirk received his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross and earned his M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. When he's not reporting or editing stories on campus, you can find him posting K's on the Wall at Fenway. You can follow Kirk on Twitter @KirkCarapezza.