Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Jay Docs Marks 10 Years With Guadalupe Clinic
- Forum Theatre's Christmas Carol - A Local Tradition
- Wichita Woman Serves As Ambassador for Auctioneering Industry
- Remembering Elliott Smith, Revisiting A Classic From New Jersey’s Most Powerful Trio
- WSU Receives $11.25M: Largest Corporate Foundation Gift To Date
Lael Ewy is a co-founder and editor of EastWesterly Review, a journal of literary satire at www.postmodernvillage.com and a writer whose work has appeared in such venues as Denver Quarterly, New Orleans Review, and has been anthologized in Troubles Swapped for Something Fresh.
He provided commentary for the Wichita City Paper and journalism for Naked City.
He holds an MFA in Creative Writing and a Bachelor of General Studies from Wichita State. Lael supports his writing and reading habits as a lecturer in English at WSU and as a peer educator at WSU's Center for Community Support and Research.
He runs an unaccredited Volvo hospice and is the current caretaker of a family heirloom, a 1965 Ford Mustang.
For fun he wrestles philosophy and literary theory.