Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wichita Dance Studio Celebrates Ruby Anniversary With Dance Show
- A ‘Feast For The Senses’ Awaits Audiences Of Bluebeard’s Castle
- Why The Low Turnout At Local Elections?
- Report: New Proposal Cuts Money For Poorest School Districts, Protects Wealthiest
- Westar Energy Rate Increase Request Shows Shift Towards Flat Rate Fees
Peggy Lowe joined Harvest Public Media in 2011, returning to the Midwest after 22 years as a journalist in Denver and Southern California. Most recently she was at The Orange County Register, where she was a multimedia producer and writer. In Denver she worked for The Associated Press, The Denver Post and the late, great Rocky Mountain News. She was on the Denver Post team that won the Pulitzer Prize for breaking news coverage of Columbine. Peggy was a Knight-Wallace Fellow at the University of Michigan in 2008-09. She is from O'Neill, the Irish Capital of Nebraska, and now lives in Kansas City. Based at KCUR, Peggy is the analyst for The Harvest Network and often reports for Harvest Public Media.