Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wichita's Union Station Celebrates Centennial With New Ownership, New Future
- Shocker Men's Basketball: A Candid Look
- SNL Alum Bill Hader Is Bringing His Eccentric Brand Of Comedy To WSU
- How A Digital Database Revealed The Early Days Of Delano
- 'Jayhawkers' Depicts Wilt Chamberlain's Lasting Effect On KU And Lawrence, KS
Before coming to New Hampshire, NHPR health reporter Rachel Gotbaum was at WBUR Boston and at KQED-FM in San Francisco. She has also worked as a correspondent for the San Francisco Chronicle. Gotbaum has filed stories for NPR, The New York Times, Marketplace, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. She is an adjunct professor at Emerson College in Boston. A graduate of Wesleyan University, Gotbaum earned her Masters in Journalism at the University of California-Berkeley. She is an avid fan of food and cooking.