Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Identify And Assist: Supporting Human Trafficking Victims
- Pickleball: The Fastest Growing Sport You've Likely Never Heard Of
- A Musical Life: Nikki Sample
- SPJ Award Winner: Dangerous Chemical Invades West Wichita Drinking Water
- Kansas Homeowners Believe State Budget Cuts Affecting Local Highway Project
Dr. Robin C. Henry holds a Ph.D. in US history from Indiana University and is an associate professor in the history department at Wichita State University. Her research examines the intersections among sexuality, law, and regional identity in the 19th and early 20th century United States.
She is the author of the forthcoming book, Criminalizing Sex, Defining Sexuality: Sexual Regulation and Masculinity in the American West, 1850-1927, as well as numerous articles. Currently, she is working on her second book, The Progressives’ Lincoln’: Reform and the Intellectual Life of Benjamin Barr Lindsey.