Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wichita's Union Station Celebrates Centennial With New Ownership, New Future
- Shocker Men's Basketball: A Candid Look
- SNL Alum Bill Hader Is Bringing His Eccentric Brand Of Comedy To WSU
- How A Digital Database Revealed The Early Days Of Delano
- 'Jayhawkers' Depicts Wilt Chamberlain's Lasting Effect On KU And Lawrence, KS
Tanya Tandoc is a chef, writer, artist and owner of Tanya's Soup Kitchen in Wichita.
When she is not piloting her soup ship, she teaches cooking classes, writes recipes, consults and is a food stylist for the restaurant industry. She is also a ceramicist, cellist and bellydancer.
She lives in Wichita with her husband, son, pug dogs and giant cats.