Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kansas Agency Criticized For Mockery Response
- Almost Ready: New Terminal At Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport
- Voter-Approved Marijuana Initiative Fraught With Unknowns
- Reaching Out: The Ongoing Relationship Between WPD And The Homeless
- Gov. Brownback Signs Nation's First Ban On Abortion Procedure
Tanya Tandoc is a chef, writer, artist and owner of Tanya's Soup Kitchen in Wichita.
When she is not piloting her soup ship, she teaches cooking classes, writes recipes, consults and is a food stylist for the restaurant industry. She is also a ceramicist, cellist and bellydancer.
She lives in Wichita with her pug dogs and giant cats.