Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Man Receives $183,000 Fine For Taking Koch Website Down For 15 Min.
- Staff Members Reflect On McCain's Time At KMUW
- Wichitans Join National Effort To Raise Wages For Fast Food Workers
- KMUW's GM Mark McCain Announces Retirement
- Musical Space: Are Streaming Music Services Destroying The Industry?
Tanya Tandoc is a chef, writer, artist and owner of Tanya's Soup Kitchen in Wichita.
When she is not piloting her soup ship, she teaches cooking classes, writes recipes, consults and is a food stylist for the restaurant industry. She is also a ceramicist, cellist and bellydancer.
She lives in Wichita with her husband, son, pug dogs and giant cats.