Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WSU Plane Crash Survivor Embarks On A Journey To Honor His Fallen Teammates
- Sales Tax Referendum: A Conversation With Wichita City Manager Bob Layton
- Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate Umbehr Speaks At WSU
- Former Wichitan Finds Bipolar Disorder Life-Changing
- Spaght Elementary Embarks On Scholastic Literacy Effort
Tanya Tandoc is a chef, writer, artist and owner of Tanya's Soup Kitchen in Wichita.
When she is not piloting her soup ship, she teaches cooking classes, writes recipes, consults and is a food stylist for the restaurant industry. She is also a ceramicist, cellist and bellydancer.
She lives in Wichita with her pug dogs and giant cats.