Most Active Stories
- Wichita Dance Studio Celebrates Ruby Anniversary With Dance Show
- A ‘Feast For The Senses’ Awaits Audiences Of Bluebeard’s Castle
- Why The Low Turnout At Local Elections?
- Report: New Proposal Cuts Money For Poorest School Districts, Protects Wealthiest
- Westar Energy Rate Increase Request Shows Shift Towards Flat Rate Fees
Tim Lloyd grew up north of Kansas City and holds a masters degree in journalism from the University of Missouri, Columbia. Prior to joining St. Louis Public Radio, he launched digital reporting efforts for Harvest Public Media, a Corporation for Public Broadcasting funded collaboration between Midwestern NPR member stations that focuses on agriculture and food issues. His stories have aired on a variety of stations and shows including Morning Edition, Marketplace, KCUR, KPR, IPR, NET, WFIU. He won regional Edward R Murrow Awards in 2013 for Writing, Hard News and was part of the reporting team that won for Continuing Coverage. In 2010 he received the national Debakey Journalism Award and in 2009 he won a Missouri Press Association award for Best News Feature.