Most Active Stories
- Kansas Agency Criticized For Mockery Response
- Almost Ready: New Terminal At Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport
- Voter-Approved Marijuana Initiative Fraught With Unknowns
- Reaching Out: The Ongoing Relationship Between WPD And The Homeless
- Gov. Brownback Signs Nation's First Ban On Abortion Procedure
Wed May 8, 2013
Indie Film Guide: Wine Tasters
Each week, Fletcher Powell finds the independent and non-commercial films showing in Wichita and the surrounding areas and brings them to you in this handy guide.
Coming up: Growing up in 1960s London and a competition of wine tasters.
Ginger & Rosa
May 8, 9; 5:30 p.m.
Director Sally Potter's look at teenage girls growing up in 1962 London
May 15, 7:30 p.m.
Documentary follows aspiring professional wine experts as they prepare for the daunting Master Sommelier exam
Music: Handel - "Sarabande" from Suite in D Minor HWV 437