Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Wichita Teen 'Makes A Wish' To Swim With The Sharks
- Rollin Karg: An Exceptional Artist And Accidental Success
- UPDATE: Carr Brothers' Death Penalty Revocations Bring Questions About Supreme Court Appointments
- UPDATE: Prosecutors Charge Kansas Foster Parent With The Of Death Of A Child Left In Hot Car
- Carr Brothers 'Night of Horror' - Nola Foulston
All Things Considered
All Things Considered is the most listened-to, afternoon drive-time, news radio program in the country. Every weekday the two-hour show is hosted by Robert Siegel, Michele Norris and Melissa Block.
During each broadcast, stories and reports come to listeners from NPR reporters and correspondents based throughout the United States and the world. The hosts interview newsmakers and contribute their own reporting.
All Things Considered has earned many of journalism's highest honors, including the George Foster Peabody Award, the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award and the Overseas Press Club Award.