Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WSU Plane Crash Survivor Embarks On A Journey To Honor His Fallen Teammates
- Sales Tax Referendum: A Conversation With Wichita City Manager Bob Layton
- From Wichita To Liberia, A Local Effort To Curb Ebola Epidemic
- Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate Umbehr Speaks At WSU
- Spaght Elementary Embarks On Scholastic Literacy Effort
All Things Considered
All Things Considered is the most listened-to, afternoon drive-time, news radio program in the country. Every weekday the two-hour show is hosted by Robert Siegel, Michele Norris and Melissa Block.
During each broadcast, stories and reports come to listeners from NPR reporters and correspondents based throughout the United States and the world. The hosts interview newsmakers and contribute their own reporting.
All Things Considered has earned many of journalism's highest honors, including the George Foster Peabody Award, the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award and the Overseas Press Club Award.