Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wichita's Union Station Celebrates Centennial With New Ownership, New Future
- Shocker Men's Basketball: A Candid Look
- SNL Alum Bill Hader Is Bringing His Eccentric Brand Of Comedy To WSU
- How A Digital Database Revealed The Early Days Of Delano
- 'Jayhawkers' Depicts Wilt Chamberlain's Lasting Effect On KU And Lawrence, KS
All Things Considered
All Things Considered is the most listened-to, afternoon drive-time, news radio program in the country. Every weekday the two-hour show is hosted by Robert Siegel, Michele Norris and Melissa Block.
During each broadcast, stories and reports come to listeners from NPR reporters and correspondents based throughout the United States and the world. The hosts interview newsmakers and contribute their own reporting.
All Things Considered has earned many of journalism's highest honors, including the George Foster Peabody Award, the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award and the Overseas Press Club Award.