Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Two Chinese Scientists Try To Steal Rice From KS Research Facility
- A Musical Life: Hawley Shoffner
- Criminal Complaint Reveals Communications Between Loewen and Undercover FBI Agents
- Terry Lee Loewen Charged With Suicide Bombing Attempt At Mid-Continent
- Musical Space: Are Streaming Music Services Destroying The Industry?
All Things Considered
All Things Considered is the most listened-to, afternoon drive-time, news radio program in the country. Every weekday the two-hour show is hosted by Robert Siegel, Michele Norris and Melissa Block.
During each broadcast, stories and reports come to listeners from NPR reporters and correspondents based throughout the United States and the world. The hosts interview newsmakers and contribute their own reporting.
All Things Considered has earned many of journalism's highest honors, including the George Foster Peabody Award, the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award and the Overseas Press Club Award.