Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Suspect Now Charged With Capital Murder - Victim in Park Attack Near WSU Has Died
- WATCH: How Carbon Dioxide Travels Around The Globe
- Crowson: A Man Who Is No Stranger To Gratitude
- Fifteen Same-Sex Couples Wed On Steps Of Wichita's Historic Courthouse
- Donor Breast Milk Gives Preemies A Fighting Chance
All Things Considered
All Things Considered is the most listened-to, afternoon drive-time, news radio program in the country. Every weekday the two-hour show is hosted by Robert Siegel, Michele Norris and Melissa Block.
During each broadcast, stories and reports come to listeners from NPR reporters and correspondents based throughout the United States and the world. The hosts interview newsmakers and contribute their own reporting.
All Things Considered has earned many of journalism's highest honors, including the George Foster Peabody Award, the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award and the Overseas Press Club Award.