Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Suspect Now Charged With Capital Murder - Victim in Park Attack Near WSU Has Died
- WATCH: How Carbon Dioxide Travels Around The Globe
- Crowson: A Man Who Is No Stranger To Gratitude
- Fifteen Same-Sex Couples Wed On Steps Of Wichita's Historic Courthouse
- Donor Breast Milk Gives Preemies A Fighting Chance
Strange Currency airs six nights a week on KMUW, bringing you new releases, old favorites and forgotten classics. We spotlight local and regional acts, including guests on Currency Exchange, our live in-the-studio program recorded at the KMUW studios.
Jedd Beaudoin invites you to listen 8 to 10pm Monday through Saturday as he opens up his personal music vault and lets you in.
For the third year in row, KMUW 89.1 FM and its music shows Global Village and Strange Currency are winners in the annual Public Radio Exchange (PRX) Zeitfunk Awards. KMUW was Number Two in the category of Most Licensed Station, edging out stations in New York, Chicago, and other major markets.
Have a question? Send Jedd an email.
And, if you’re so inclined, join Strange Currency on Facebook.
Listen to recent Strange Currency shows:
Archive is updated between midnight and 3am after the show airs.
Click "next segment" to skip ahead in the show.