The Nathan B. Stubblefield Society is your opportunity to become a student member of KMUW. Get an inside look at the making of public radio, engage with our community, and get tons of perks just for signing up! Stay up to date by following us @stubblefield891 and join us on OrgSync.
Just 89 cents makes you a member!
As a member you'll receive:
- One free admission to each of our 9 museum partners
- A Stubblefield box loaded with coupons to local retailers and KMUW freebies
- Invitations to volunteer and get involved
- Opportunities to win free tickets to local events
- Connection with the radio you love!
See just how far 89 cents can take you!
Join today by visiting the station at 3317 E 17th Street N, just one block east of Hillside on 17th. Call Sarah Jane Crespo, Dalton Black or Jordan Kirtley for more information at 978-6789.
We host several exciting events throughout the year! Up next, we have our third, and final, Museum Hop of the year. Join us at 12:30 pm at Shocker Hall on Saturday, July 18 while we explore the Historical Museum, African-American Museum and Museum of World Treasures. Don't be late because the party bus always leaves on time.
Another great event the Stubblefield Society organizes is The Amusing Race. This is a partner event with the Ulrich Museum of Art and includes a WSU campus-wide scavenger hunt with lots of activities and prizes for everyone. Keep a look out for our third annual race in Fall 2016!
Thanks To Our Museum Partners:
- Botanica Gardens
- Exploration Place
- Kansas African American Museum
- Kansas Aviation Museum
- Mid-America All Indian Center
- Museum of World Treasures
- Old Cowtown Museum
- Wichita Art Museum
- Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum
Thanks To Our Local Supporters: