Most Active Stories
- Jay Docs Marks 10 Years With Guadalupe Clinic
- Forum Theatre's Christmas Carol - A Local Tradition
- Wichita Woman Serves As Ambassador for Auctioneering Industry
- Remembering Elliott Smith, Revisiting A Classic From New Jersey’s Most Powerful Trio
- WSU Receives $11.25M: Largest Corporate Foundation Gift To Date
Michael, a Wichita native, returned to Wichita in 2013 after moving away for over a decade. He has lived in the largest land locked country in the world, Kazakhstan, and all three coasts of the United States.
For the last eight years, Michael has been a consultant for a variety of nonprofit organizations here and across the nation. Amongst other highlights, operations Michael directed fundraised over 8 million dollars from small grassroots donors.