Most Active Stories
- Suspect Now Charged With Capital Murder - Victim in Park Attack Near WSU Has Died
- WATCH: How Carbon Dioxide Travels Around The Globe
- Crowson: A Man Who Is No Stranger To Gratitude
- Fifteen Same-Sex Couples Wed On Steps Of Wichita's Historic Courthouse
- Donor Breast Milk Gives Preemies A Fighting Chance
Kat Chow is a journalist covering race, ethnicity, and culture for NPR's new Code Switch team. In this role, Chow is responsible for reporting and telling stories using social media, sparking conversations online, and blogging.
Prior to coming to NPR, Chow worked with WGBH in Boston and was a reporting fellow for The Cambodia Daily, an English-language newspaper in Phnom Penh.
While a student at the University of Washington in Seattle, Chow was a founding member of a newsmagazine television show and freelanced for the Seattle Weekly. She also interned with the Seattle Times and worked on NBC's Winter Olympics coverage in Vancouver, B.C. You can find her tweeting away for Code Switch at @NPRCodeSwitch, and sharing her thoughts at @katchow.