Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Man Receives $183,000 Fine For Taking Koch Website Down For 15 Min.
- Staff Members Reflect On McCain's Time At KMUW
- Wichitans Join National Effort To Raise Wages For Fast Food Workers
- KMUW's GM Mark McCain Announces Retirement
- Musical Space: Are Streaming Music Services Destroying The Industry?
Rebecca Plevin is a reporter for Valley Public Radio. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.