Most Active Stories
- Jay Docs Marks 10 Years With Guadalupe Clinic
- Forum Theatre's Christmas Carol - A Local Tradition
- Wichita Woman Serves As Ambassador for Auctioneering Industry
- Remembering Elliott Smith, Revisiting A Classic From New Jersey’s Most Powerful Trio
- WSU Receives $11.25M: Largest Corporate Foundation Gift To Date
Wed March 13, 2013
Indie Film Guide: Firefighters and Fur Trappers
Each week, Fletcher Powell finds the independent and non-commercial films showing in Wichita and the surrounding areas and brings them to you in this handy guide.
Coming up: The War on Drugs, Wrongful Imprisonment and... Happy People!
The House I Live In
March 13, 14; 5:30 p.m.
BURN: One Year on the Front Lines of the Battle to Save Detroit
March 14, 15; 7:30 p.m.
From Here to Eternity
March 21, 7:00 p.m.
West of Memphis
March 22, 23, 24; 8:00 p.m.
Happy People: A Year in the Taiga
March 22, 5:30 & 7:30 p.m.
March 23, 24; 2:00, 5:00, 7:00 p.m.
March 25 - 28, 5:00 p.m.
Music: Gustavo Santaolalla - "Iguazu"