Citizens and voters face monumental choices on issues that will define our future, and there is a great need for broader understanding of how what happens at the polls affects you. That's why, in January of 2016, KMUW launched Engage ICT: Democracy on Tap.
These monthly community conversations feature a panel of local experts and topics that touch your daily life.
Get your questions answered at the next Democracy on Tap on Tuesday, July 17, at 5:30 p.m.
Join us at Roxy's Downtown, located at 412 1/2 E. Douglas.
July's discussion on early learning kicks off the education mini-series. Stay tuned for details.
Engage ICT: Democracy on Tap 2018
First Quarter: Social Health
- JANUARY 30 – Crime & Safety
- FEBRUARY 27 - Mandating Health
- MARCH 13 - Public Safety
Second Quarter: Environment
- APRIL 10 – Climate Change
- MAY 8 – Energy
- JUNE 5 – Sustainability
Third Quarter: Education
- JULY 17 – Early Learning
- AUGUST 21 – Community Roles in Education
- SEPTEMBER 11 – College & Beyond the Classroom
Fourth Quarter: Community Building
- OCTOBER 9 – Political Philosophy
- NOVEMBER 13 – Guerilla Community Building
- DECEMBER 11 – Art & Gentrification