Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member of KMUW?
- What are the various ways I can support KMUW?
- When will my membership be due for renewal?
- What is the recommended contribution for a basic membership?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?
- How can I change or update my credit/debit card or bank account information for my monthly, sustaining pledge?
Mail and Publications
- Will KMUW sell or share my mailing address, phone number or email address?
- Could you please send me less mail?
- How can I change my mailing address, phone number or email address with KMUW?
- When will my premium gift arrive?
- Help! My premium arrived damaged, or I received the wrong premium!
- Can I get a premium from past membership drives?
- What are the tax implications to me, and costs to KMUW, if I take a premium?
- How can I contact KMUW about my membership?
- How can I make a donation in memory of someone or on someone else's behalf?
- How can I include KMUW in my will or estate plan?
- How can I get a program schedule?
Other Support FAQ
- Matching Gifts through your employer (Check our database to see if your employer offers matching gifts.)
- Vehicle Donations
- Funding Information
A donation of any amount makes you a member of KMUW - NPR for Wichita. Discover the various premium levels and start the donation process here.
- Become a sustaining donor and set-up automatic, ongoing monthly donations from your credit card or bank account online.
- If you're an employee of Wichita State University, set-up monthly payroll deductions.
- Make a one-time donation online.
- Send in a check or other payment information with a mail-in pledge form to:
121 N. Mead, Ste. 200
Wichita, KS 67202
- Ask your company to match your donation. (Check our database to see if your employer offers matching gifts.)
- Make a leadership gift and become a Day Sponsor.
- Donate a gift of stock.
- Donate your vehicle.
- Include KMUW in your will or bequest.
- Become a Business Sponsor.
If you are a "sustainer" who donates through automatic, monthly contributions, your membership will remain active for as long as you're a keeper.
If you renew your membership each year, your membership expiration date (and time to renew) is usually about one year from your last renewal contribution.
If you have any questions, you can contact our Membership Department at 316-978-6789 or email@example.com.
Your gift of any amount makes you a member! How much is KMUW worth to you? Is it worth a dollar a day? Then contribute $30 a month. Worth more? You decide.
Yes, your gift to KMUW is fully tax-deductible. Contributors who itemize their tax returns may deduct a portion of their contribution to KMUW. In order to comply with the Internal Revenue Service guidelines, the value/cost of the premium may NOT be included as part of the deductible contribution.
Please fill out our sustainer adjustment form or give Dalton Black a call at 316-978-7560 and we'll enter the new information into our secure database. Please don't email your credit/debit card number or bank account information to us.
KMUW does not, and will not, sell or exchange your personal information with anyone.
Yes! Contact our Membership Department at 316-978-6789 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you'd like us to adjust your mailings.
Contact our Membership Department at 316-978-6789 or email@example.com.
The quickest way for you to receive your premium is to visit us at the station and pick it up. We love seeing our members, it's quicker for you and it saves us money on shipping.
If you requested that we mail you a premium, it should arrive 4 to 6 weeks after the end of the pledge drive. We need that time to sort labels, package and send out the premiums. If you haven't received your premium gift after that time, call us at 316-978-6789 and we can give you a more accurate timeline. Thank you for your patience!
Give us a call at 316-978-6789 and we'll do our best to fix the problem. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Unfortunately, no. Generally we don't have much left from our drives, but what we do, we use for a variety of other things. We do occasionally sell past pledge drive shirts at our events like our annual Fill Your Mug event.
Contributors who itemize their tax returns may deduct a portion of their contribution to KMUW. In order to comply with the Internal Revenue Service guidelines, the value/cost of the premium may NOT be included as part of the deductible contribution.
The best way is to call us at 316-978-6789. We are in the office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please visit the Wichita State University Foundation website for more information about this type of giving to KMUW. You can also call Jessica Treadwell at 316-978-3040
You can view our schedule here or you can click the "Schedule" tab at the top of our website. Call us at 316-978-6789 or email email@example.com and we will send you one in the mail for you to keep.